VAN SERVICING + MAINTENANCE
Boulder Campervans - North (Boulder) services Mercedes Sprinter + Ford Transit vans.
Boulder Campervans - South (Salida) services Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, + Dodge Ram ProMaster vans.
AC, HEATER, and plumbing
REPAIRS + MAINTENANCE
We offer installation and troubleshooting for camper van A/C, heating, and plumbing systems, including Nomadic, Dometic, Rixons, Espar, and Webasto.
*if your system isn't something we regularly service, we will assess the work requested once you've submitted a service form.
AFTER MARKET EXTERIOR COMPONENT INSTALLATIONS
Boulder Campervans' Service department offers the following installations and upgrades: skid plates, ladder/tire carrier/storage, front/rear bumpers, windows (CR Laurence), winches, lighting, roof racks, pop tops, and suspension upgrades (Agile Off Road, Van Compass).
*if your request isn't something we regularly service, we will assess the work requested once you've submitted a service form.
BCV Service Policy:
Once submitted, clients will be contacted by our Service department within two (2) business days to discuss their service request. Boulder Campervans kindly asks that clients please ensure they've checked the following prior to dropping of their van for a service appointment:
- A full tank of diesel/gas in the vehicle and batteries charged to 100%, if possible
- Clean/remove the toilet from the vehicle
- Remove all food/drinks from the refrigerator
- Remove all personal items and gear (removing these items makes it easier for our team to service your van)
- Changed your Victron pin? Please provide us with your current pin (this will be kept private and will not be shared.
- Have a hitch mount bike rack? Please remove this.
- Make sure it is winterized, as it will likely live outside in cold weather during the winter months.
Please note that when requesting a service appointment, we may need to keep your van for anywhere between two (2) days to one (1) week. We will notify you ahead of time how long your van will need to be left with our team. Boulder Campervans reserves the right to refuse service.